RECAP OF MY 2021

 Hello,


How are you?

It's been a long time, my friend.

It's almost the end of 2021. A lot of things happened - both good and bad. 

New learnings. New experiences.

If you're one of the people who read my blog entries, you know my story. I can say that my mental health improved so much compared to last year. Awwwwweeee!

I want to try this year recap and this will be fun!

Let's start with:

January 

Check my last post before this. Hahaha! Bebu and I had dengue fever for more than a week. Ourselves regained our original strengths after a month. That was a tough experience for us. I don't want to experience that again. Ugh!

February 

After getting dengue, I had my wisdom tooth extracted because it was really painful. At that same day, I had a samgy double date with my sister, Cza, her BF and ofcourse, Bebu.

On Valentine's, Bebu and I invited Bea, as our 3rd wheel. Bebu brought us to a fancy steak place and enjoyed the food together.

March

I had headaches every now and then, so I decided to have my eyes checked. I booked a slot and went to Sunnies Studio at Marquee. Sadly, I needed to wear eyeglasses because I still have Astigmatism and I discovered that my right eye is near sighted. Argh.

This is also the month -- I started jumproping!!! As they say, every beginning is difficult, but it gets easier from there on. I truly agree with them! Lol.  

April

For the love of jumpropes, I felt like I needed to buy a new pair of shoes. Hahahahaha! So I spent hours looking at Zalora, and scored two pairs of Nike for the price of 1. I gave the other pair to my sister, Nhynna. Everyday I jumped religiously just to beat my record. Plus, I was that desperate to shed off a few pounds. 

May

We started renovating Abby and Aries' place. This was challenging because our workers were from Tarlac. We were just so lucky that we didn't encounter checkpoints back then.

June

First week of the month, we handed over the house to Aries and Abby. So proud of their achievement -- Milestone, indeed! They invited us over together with PF. It felt like we haven't seen for ages. Gaaasshh I miss PF. 

I met with the MMMM boys. First and last meeting this year. Little did we know.. na despedida na rin pala ni Dape nun. Haayyy.

It was Enzo's Christening. First baby sa barkada. Syempre ninang ako! 

I ordered a new set from Olay - the Regenerist variant. It was a good deal, scored a flash sale on Shopee. =)

Bebu and I renewed our professional licenses as well. The procedure was quick. Matagal pa biyahe kesa sa pagrenew.

July

We went house tripping!!! I can't wait to have our own place and start our family there.

I also went out with my workmates. Our boss gave us an incentive and we decided to have a lunch somewhere in Angeles. And ofcourse, coffee afterwards.

Bebu and I also got our 1st dose of Sinovac. 

I remember this was also the month na na-burnout ako sa work. Tons of workload & overtime. Sobrang pagod ko - naiyak nalang ako kasi nagising ako sa ingay ni Anjo kasi naglalaro pa siya, e 11pm palang yun. Hahahaha. So the weekend after, we went to eat out and de-stress. After that, I really do my best para iwasan maburnout sa work ulit.

August

We are finally fully vaccinated! Yes!

I was craving for dumplings. So one weekend, we went to the grocery and bought ingredients. Then, I prepared the dumplings and girl, sobrang sarap. Kuhang kuha yung lasa na hinahanap ko. Hahahahaha!

Wala masyadong ganap ng August, coz the cases were rising again that time.

I had my haircut! Short hair, hu u? Then, we went to try Chiba restaurant.

September

Pau went home, so we met with her. We tried Cafe Culture in Bamban. 

I got Bebu a computer chair for his birthday, yaaayy!

My sisters and I got scammed. Our hard earned money --- ugh, bbye na! 

This was a month of grief. I lost my grandmom whom we call "Ima". I never had the chance to apologize and tell her that I love her. I was crying for days, or weeks. She never had the chance to have a proper burial because of the Covid situation. I just whispered all my unresolved resentment with her and prayed that she reached her destination to God's place safely. I miss you, Ima.

October

Nilibre ko ng lunch si Dad & Sam kasi birth month nila, together with Bebu.

We also celebrated Pau's despedida. She is already in Malta now. Sad, but good for her.

I bought my personal computer for work. Yay!

October is our anniversary month! Bebu and I went to Tagaytay. Most awaited trip!!! After our romantic dinner, we headed back to our airbnb. We started dancing. "Bawat Daan" by Ebe Dancel played in the background. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,"Papakasalan mo naman ako diba? Will you marry me?" And we were both crying. Everytime I hear that song, naiiyak pa rin ako. The timing, the moment, was really perfect. 

So ayun, seryoso na kami sa pagworkout ulit. May program na. Before the proposal, we exercised just for fun and to de-stress. But this time, may goal na. I should look good during our wedding!!! Waaaahhh!!!

November

Weeks after the proposal, we planned to visit our dream reception. And we pencil booked in advance. Excited lang yern?

My birth month! My family booked an Airbnb to celebrate the birthdays of November babies! Sobrang saya. 

On my birthday, we had lunch in Namari because I was craving for Japanese Teppanyaki. Then, we had coffee in Amand. -- the usual. 

Last weekend of November, Bebu and I went to mass in Lakeshore. A lot of blessings to be thankful for. Bebu got accepted in his new work. Better company and better pay. Woohoo! Just in time for our wedding planning/preparations.

December

December -- masasabi ko lang, maraming lakad kesa sa pahinga. 

At last, PF Party! Complete after a very long time. Tapos, nagovernight kami and played games.

I also got my eyes checked again. Bought a new pair. HEHEHE.

Bebu got me a Guess flap bag for Christmas. Yihee!

We had our company dinner in Goji - Marriot. Of course, I dressed up. Madalang lang to ngayong pandemic!

Di pa nagtatapos yung buffet na yun, pahinga lang ng isang araw. Then, another Dinner with Baltazar & Santos Family sa Goji ulit. No choice, kasi libre lang. hahahaha!

I celebrated Christmas with my family. Bebu and I decided to celebrate the Christmas Eve separately this time, kasi last na yun before kami magpasakal. Ay, magpakasal! Nagdrive ako mag-isa pauwi, nakakamiss rin pala. 

After Christmas, we went to Morong. Sobrang sinulit ko ang dagat. Lakas ng alon!!!

Pamper day - went to get my nails done. Dami kasing tao before Christmas. It felt good to get yourself pampered once in a while.

Met with Bea, Mel & Yvette for coffee. First time to try Moon Cafe's cheesecake. Shet, eto na ultimate favorite ko. Swear!!!

Late nadeliver yung Christmas gift ko for Bebu. I got him a drill set - top 1 on his wishlist (for years, I think?) I got it on sale during 12.12 for less than half of the original price. Sobrang steal!

Ran some errands for my car, lapit na naman magrenew ng registration. 

I got to see my MMMM kahit kulang. At least, I got to see them.

Last day of the year, Bebu and I went home and spent it with my family. That night was so filled with so much fun and laughter. Sayawan with my siblings. Kulang nalang mabali na mga kamay ko.

2021 - definitely, a rollercoaster ride with highs and lows. Thankful for another year.

 Let's make 2022 a better one. To more memories and experiences!

Comments

Post a Comment