Dengue

Hi,

We started the year right, but unfortunately, I got sick. We got sick. In sickness and in health? Huhu. Bebu and I got dengue. It was a traumatic experience for us. Really. It was a Friday when I felt like I'm freezing and that whole weekend, my temperature just varied from 39 to 40 degrees C. The pain that I experienced was something I thought I couldn't bear of. I thought I was going to die, honestly. After that weekend, I was able to visit the laboratory on a Monday because stand-by laboratories are closed during Sundays. 

Before I got my blood tested, to be honest, I really prayed to God and surrendered everything to Him. Then, I got positive on dengue. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I couldn't understand why God made this happen. Maybe He wanted me to rest from work? For the whole week that I was sick, I thank Mama (Bebu's mom) for taking care of me. I realized a lot on that short break from work. 

After a week, I was healed. Mostly. Still recovering. 

Comments