The Last Month of 2020


201231 - The last day of 2020 and also the BEST!
For this time, we moved our family "media noche" to lunch because it was hard to match our schedules. Also, we celebrated Ren's birthday. This was the best year ender! Full of fun, love and laughter!!

Thank you Lord for the gift of family.
It might not be a good year for us, but we still managed to survive our downs and came out stronger together.

201230 - BUKO PANDAN
We made Buko Pandan Salad, in preparation for the New Year!!



201229 - Back to Biking (?)
The night before, Anju challenged me if I lose 10 kilos, he will pay me PHP 5,000 as my reward. Hahahaha. So early in the morning, he cleaned our bikes and went out for a short ride in the afternoon. The last time I rode my bike was 4 years ago or less. I hope this 2021, I will spend more time biking!

Then, we started watching Scarlet Heart Ryeo at last!!!


201228 - Coffeeshop Hopping With PF
Yvette invited us to meet and try some of the new coffee shops in the city. I didn't want to miss the chance to meet my PF!! We had our brunch at Sol Cook. It was our first time there and we loved all the food that we ordered. I'm planning to dine in again there with Bebu :>

Then, we went to Retro Cafe.
Ambience 7.5/10
Coffee 8/10
Desserts 6/10

We tried to go to Kalidad and Moon Cafe, but unfortunately, they were both jampacked. We didn't want to risk ourselves just to experience those two places. Maybe some other time.

Lastly, we went to Amand Coffee Bar. The place was great and cozy. When you visit them, you should try their Tiramisu!!! So yum!!
Ambience 9/10
Drinks 8.5/10
Desserts 9/10

@ Sol Cook Restaurant, Angeles City
Didn't expect to see JC, my Grade 5 classmate =)
Reunited with Bea
Thanks, Betty!!!
Thanks, Partner!!
With Bebu Supladu

201226 - Netflix All Day
Just stayed at home all day. I craved for Kimchi Jjiggae, and Anju made one!! The best!!! ALWAYS!! Thank you, Bebu!!



201225 - Christmas Day
Early in the morning, we attended the 7am mass and during the homily, an earthquake occured. Thank God we were all safe.
For the rest of day, we just stayed home.


201224 - Noche Buena
Sad to say, Pampanga was declared under lockdown. So it was my first time to spend the Christmas Eve with the Baltazar Family. I invited Anju to drink soju and makgeolli. Lol, we didn't last until midnight. (Knocked out around 11pm)



201223 - Grocery with Fam
We went to WalterMart to buy groceries for the Noche Buena.  Then, we attended the Simbang Gabi to give our yearly offering.



201222 - 22nd of the Month
For weeks, Bebu was consistently asking me on what I want for Christmas. Honestly, it was so difficult to answer. Anyway, he surprised me with a new bag. "Palitan mo na yung bag mo, matagal na yun" 

Thank you, Bebu!!


201221 - A Meetup with my Teammates
We planned to have dinner and coffee since we didn't have a party at work. It was our first time to meet together as teammates, but we knew each other before as college batchmates/schoolmates.

With Ces, Olaine and Doy
With Doy, my good old bestfriend

Dinner outside won't be complete without a cup of coffee
At Cafe Forest, Angeles City
Hot Caramel Macchiato

201220 - My "Surprise" for Bebu
It should be a surprise. Hahaha. When the delivery man arrived, Bebu followed me. Spoiled!!! chos! It was a rare moment that I got him a gift for Christmas. I'm glad he liked it. He wished a pair of Birkenstocks for a long time. Yay finally! Thanks Zalora!

201219 - Supposedly Christmas Party with my Family
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we postponed the games that we planned, but we still pushed through our dinner. We had our yearly exchange gifts worth PHP 100 and above. Hahahah!

201219 - Went out to support my good friend's business

Craving for some shawarma? When you pass by Lagundi, Mexico, grab a bite of Persian Avenue and satisfy your cravings!! You will also have an opportunity to meet my good-looking friend! Can you say hello to him for me? Thanks!


Temporary only


201218 - Last Working Day + Virtual Year-End Party
At work, we had a HeadDress Competition. So weeks before, I asked Bebu's help to make my headdress with the use of his engineering skills. As much as possible, I wanted mine to be made from recyclable materials. There were a lot of ideas that popped up, but in the end, we decided to use the old CDs. Then, we added some leftover insulation from our past project.

I'm one of the 5 lucky winners!!!! Yey!!! 
201213 - Gender Reveal Party

First time to attend a Gender Reveal Party. Shet adulting na!
So it's a boy! Congratulations Mommy Rox & Daddy Eldrich!

201212 - MMMM Party + Jun & Shie's Birthday Celebration

This night was filled with laughter and fun. 
Great stories + Great friends
Getting thick together!

Sirloin Steak by Chef Joshie!

One of the best nights 
So blessed to have them as my friends.

201211 - Went out to run some errands. 
I was scared to go out without Bebu, but I managed it anyway. 

201212 - Having fun with my Teammates
Rest assured that we finished our jobs on time. lol (Defensive!)

201206 - Fun day Sunday with the Family

Breakfast with Bebu while waiting for my family
Almost there!!

The Trail

Here at Palakol River in Floridablanca, Pampanga.
Basking under the sun

With my Dad

With my Bebu

With my youngest sister, lambing si bunso

After our adventure, we went home for SAMGY NIGHT to celebrate Cza's birthday!
COMPLETE FAMILY

Burrrrp!!!

201201 - Just a random walk outside with Anju after work. 





Comments

  1. Sana may PF party na din dyan hahaha miss you and Papa Anjo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment